Manager of Talent Payment Representation
SAG AFTRA Commercials Contract
New York, NY
The Manager of Talent Payment Representation will offer outstanding customized service to all clients in a professional, timely, clear, friendly and technology supported manner with the goal to enhance the client’s position and overall work for their own clients.
This Manager will promote a team oriented environment that encourages individuals to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Oversee, direct and manage various client accounts with little supervision. Advise and assist clients in all aspects of the production process done under a wide variety of collective bargaining agreements, with a focus on the SAG-AFTRA Commercials Contract and the organization’s advertising clients.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Build strong customer relationships
- Offer clients continuous advice and consultations regarding union contracts and applicable labor laws
- Be quick and attentive to a customer's problems or requests
- Provide clients with accurate and comprehensive estimates. Revise and update estimates as needed
- Calculate and process session and residual payments due based on the requirements of the applicable collective bargaining agreement
- Assist with or handle talent negotiations for clients
- Advise clients on celebrity agreements
- Act as liaison between the client and the talent, crew, unions or agents and advocate client’s position in the event of any disagreements
- Develop and maintain relationships with representatives throughout the industry to enhance the resources used to complete the duties and responsibilities
- Keep up to date with industry and union rulings, contract expirations and the potential cost implications and other specific matters that concern the client’s business
- Seek out various industry organizations, attend meetings and seminars and find other opportunities to continue growth within the organization and support the organization’s growth within the industry
- Articulate, describe and market the services of the organization to prospective clients both passively, as inquiries come in to the organization and actively on an as needed basis
- Assist, support and help train junior account managers in all aspects of client support
- Work with technical and network support staff to maintain secure business operating systems for remote office
- Travel as needed to complete duties and responsibilities
- This can be a mostly remote position if desired
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree or equivalent business experience
- Five plus years’ experience in the commercial advertising industry
- Experience working with the SAG-AFTRA Commercials Contract
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Excellent end user computer skills with an ability to adapt to and use fast paced technological changes and enhancements
- Ability to attend functions and meet / entertain clients on occasion
- A person seeking career stability, security and growth.
Ideal candidate skills
- Ability to work well both independently and as a part of a team
- Strong problem solving skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to see the overall scope of any issue
- Ability to write and communicate user requirements that describe enhancements to the organization’s proprietary computer system used for business operations
- Ability to understand the overall organizational vision and mission
Benefits and Compensation
Base salary of $75,000 and $100,000 based on experience. Paid Time Off, Health Insurance with Health Savings Account option, 401(k) participation with a company match. The company culture is considered one of the best in the industry with employees who call the firm, "Home" and fellow employees as "family". We are seeking someone who is seeking long term stability, security and growth. The position is open due to growth, as an addition to staff.
The Firm promotes a comfortable, casual work environment with high expectations for professionalism as it relates to business operations. The company handles a large volume of business with a small staff working at different locations, many in at home offices. Our integrated web based business operating system allows for easy communication and workflow between staff.
Entertainment Officer in Charge of Search
Filcro Media Staffing
US | LATAM | EU | ASIA | MENA
Resume Submission Link
Share Talent Payment Job Link: https://www.media-recruiters.com/sag-aftra-commercials-contract
Associate Junior - Criminal Law
Regional Law Firm
Location: Albany, NY - Capital Area
The Firm: Respected Regional Law Firm
Salary & Benefits: Comprehensive with salary based on experience.
Summary: New York State law firm with litigation law offices in Albany, NY is seeking an Attorney with 1-3 years of litigation experience to work on a variety of civil, criminal and corporate matters.
The ideal Attorney will be seeking career stability, security and growth with a noted firm with an exceptional culture and talented law professionals who make this a highly desired firm.
The Managing Partner is willing to express latitude for a person who is truly driven and ready to take the next step in their career. He is a noted mentor.
- Acceptance to The New York State Bar or in the process of receiving acceptance
- A minimum of 1 year of litigation experience ideally in criminal law with a law firm, public defender or DA’s office.
- A junior must understand briefs and motion work
- Ability to work on high-profile cases with discretion
- Good interpersonal skills
- A person who appreciates the complexities of litigation
- An Associate seeking career stability, security and growth with firm noted for same
- This is an upbeat, friendly, professional and social work environment. The Associate should want this type of culture.
Attention: Managing Partner - Resume Submission Link
Associate Director Business Development
Corporate Transaction and M&A
Top U.S. Multinational Law Firm seeks JD with related experience
Location: New York, NY – Midtown Manhattan
The Organization: International Law Firm
Salary & Benefits: Base salary to $250,000 and generous Performance Based Bonus; Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage; Transit Program; generous Paid Time Off; 401K; Gym, Life Insurance; all firm amenities, exceptional culture, noted firm with historical stability, security and career growth. One of the most desired law firms to work for globally.
Summary: Top-ranked AM multinational law firm is seeking an Associate Director to support the New York Corporate Practice Team within the Marketing & Business Development Department. The Business Development group operates alongside more than 100 diverse problem-solvers and advisers dedicated to business development, marketing, and communications. The right candidate will manage teams of pitch professionals and will be responsible for executing, drafting, and identifying speaking opportunities. The New York Business Development team facilitate various projects and initiatives to drive the development of new business.
- Collaborate with Firm Directors and Partners to develop and execute strategic initiatives
- Proactively suggest ideas to improve the profile and positioning of the practice internally and externally
- Utilize Bloomberg, ThomsonOne, Pitchbook, Preqin, Capital IQ, Manzama, etc. to understand the industry from a business intelligence perspective
- Manage a team of Business Development professionals; over pitch production from the opportunity to execution; guide team in drafting and adjusting content to be industry and stakeholder-specific
- Collaborate with Partners to develop compelling, clear and concise marketing materials
- Strategically guide content and marketing material within proposals, RFP response, survey/directory submissions, websites, biographies, etc.
- Constantly manage and review market, industry and client trends through in depth transactional research
- Oversee tracking and reporting of Business Development initiatives; adjust team focus as needed
- Develop targeted visibility opportunities (seminars, sponsorship, speaking engagements, etc.)
- Collaborate with the global business development team from a system, operational, tactical and knowledge management point of view.
- 5+ years of BD or marketing experience in a law firm, finance or investment banking environment
- A JD (Juris Doctorate) is required
- Strong Project Management skills; control large pitches and proposals
Strong knowledge and understanding of Corporate Transactions and M&A
- Exceptional communication and listening skills
- Proven ability to organize and manage a diverse range of projects, prioritizing multiple tasks with competing deadlines (at times in high-pressure situations)
- Proficient with various research databases and or tools: i.e. Lexis, Westlaw, Bloomberg, Capital IQ, ThomsonOne, Pitchbook, Manzama, The Deal Pipeline, Preqin, Refinitiv
Filcro Legal Staffing
Resume Submission Link
job link: https://www.filcrolegalstaffing.com/business-development-mgr
Chief of Staff to Managing Partner
Large Multinational Law Firm
MBA or J.D. to Function as COS
Location: New York, NY – Midtown Manhattan
The Firm: Large Noted International Law Firm
Compensation: Base salary to $150K+, Competitive Bonus, Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage; Life, AD&D, Excellent Paid Time Off and Vacation; 401K; All Firm Amenities, Commuter Benefits, and an exceptional culture noted as one of the best law firms to work for globally. A history of career stability, security and growth.
Summary: As a Senior Advisor, this Chief of Staff role will provide high-quality support to the firm-wide Managing Partner by overseeing special projects, initiatives, and ongoing priorities.
- Provide executive level legal support to the Managing Partner
- Function with autonomy and work on special projects to meet the Managing Partner’s priorities and additional inter-departmental projects as requested. Ensure timely follow up of matters that are highly confidential and require discretion
- Interface and establish an ongoing positive relationship with the Managing Partner and the Executive Committee
- Help identify and coordinate Managing Partner's "day to day" agenda and identify metrics to measure progress and success
- Draft and proofread highly confidential correspondence as well as other legal and non-legal documents
- Leverage the Managing Partner’s time. Attend meetings and calls on the behalf of the Managing Partner; serve as an ex officio member of the World Leading Team
- Attend Administrative Leadership - Operations meetings and serve as ex officio member of other Committees as assigned
- Assist in the preparation of time-keeping, travel, expense reports and other personnel records for confidential matters;
- Oversee the production of communications prepared on behalf of the Managing Partner
- Work closely with the Executive Committee and key stakeholders
- MBA or JD required; former practicing attorney preferred
- 5+ years of executive level project management experience in a law firm
- A record of developing effective partnerships across disparate groups to organize and facilitate decisions and ensure successful implementation of projects
- Managerial experience as an effective, versatile and action-oriented communicator
- Superb judgment, sound reason and unquestioned integrity
- The ability to remain calm and function under pressure in a constantly changing environment
- The ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically with regard to all matters
To Apply: If your experience meets the requirements of this Chief of Staff position, please submit your resume in Word format, if possible. Thank you
Filcro Legal Staffing
New York, NY 10017
Resume Submission Link
This Mobile Job Page Link Below:
Legal & Business Affairs
TV / Motion Picture / Documentary /
Music Videos & Branded Entertainment
Location: New York, NY
The Firm: Global Award Winning Production Company with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Germany and Hong Kong
Compensation: $150,000 with 100% paid benefits.
The Director of Legal & Business Affairs will serve as production attorney and counsel for all aspects of television specials, scripted and non-scripted series, feature-length films, documentaries, commercials and music videos as delegated by Executive Producers, Directors, clients, and other personnel, as well as outside counsel. This is an in-house position that affords great work / life balance for someone who works well in a highly creative environment.
Job Primary Responsibilities:
- Negotiate, draft and review personal services agreements for talent (including directors and key crew), non-disclosure agreements, location agreements, appearance releases, materials releases, vendor agreements and production services agreements.
- Oversee archival licensing for company projects with the goal of streamlining and standardizing the process.
- Conduct pre-broadcast clearance review for defamation, right of publicity/privacy, copyright, trademark and other matters, as appropriate and commensurate with background.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- JD degree and a minimum 2-4 years of recent law firm or in-house counsel experience with an emphasis on production counsel work for non-scripted and scripted television and film projects.
- Must have excellent contract-drafting, interpersonal, and time-management skills.
- Experience with branded entertainment, commercials and music matters a plus, but not required.
- Should exhibit good business and legal judgment while working on multiple projects at once and under time constraints.
- Must be admitted to practice law in New York State.
- This executive should enjoy working in a highly creative environment.
New York, NY 10017
Resume Submission Link
Mobile URL https://www.media-recruiters.com/attorney-legal-business-affairs-tv-
This Page | Media and Entertainment Group | Legal Mobile Home
Knowledge Management Attorney (KM) M&A
Location New York, NY - Midtown Manhattan
Compensation Base salary to $220,000, Yearly Bonus; Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage; Paid Time Off; 401K w/match; Life and AD&D Insurance; All Firm Amenities. Exceptional work environment and offices. Noted HR Programs with firm stability, security and career growth.
The Firm Large U.S. Multinational Law Firm
The Knowledge Strategy group has a need for a full time or part time (4 days / week) Knowledge Management lawyer with an M&A background and at least 5 years' experience at a large international law firm. You will be responsible for developing the knowledge strategy for designated practices and implementing projects and initiatives to meet their practices’ needs.
- Maintain designated practice sites and other know-how repositories, curating practice sites content and ensuring they are in line with the needs of the practice.
- Meet regularly with attorneys who have expertise relevant to the practice, and facilitate sharing of quality know-how and expertise. Respond to queries from attorneys to identify know-how.
- Research, monitor and inform the practice of legal and industry developments and trends.
- Train lawyers and promote the use of department's KM resources.
- Liaise with users to gather feedback.
- Work with other Knowledge Strategy attorneys and other departments to share best practices.
- Assist with the development of new practice tools, re-engineer processes for greater efficiencies and advise the Knowledge Strategy partners on improved processes and new technologies for the practices.
- Create, administer and expand comprehensive knowledge strategy functions
Skills and Experience Required
- JD required with strong academics
- 3+ years previous experience, as an M&A lawyer in a law firm
- 2+ years’ experience working in a knowledge management / strategy group.
- Experienced in aspects of KM Systems (any) content identification, writing and production, understanding practice and client challenges, technical interface, and development of new practice group sites.
- Prior experience drafting, editing, and managing core documents for large, complex M&A deals
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organizational and planning skills
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work well independently as well as effectively within a team;
- Demonstrates close attention to detail
- Ability to assume responsibility for assigned projects and tasks
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to organize and prioritize work; Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Ability to work well in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to adjust hours and work the hours necessary to meet operating and business needs
- A history of maintaining highly confidential M&A and IPO information
Filcro Legal & Business Affairs Group
Resume Submission Link
Mobile Link: https://www.filcrolegalstaffing.com/business-development-mgr
Law Firm People, Inc. All rights reserved 1985-2022 - Mobile Phone